Junior Customer Service Representative
Pudong Xinqu, Shanghai, China
Dümmen Orange is an international leading breeding company focused on cut flowers, bulbs, tropical plants, pot plants, bedding plants and perennials. For our Customer Service department in China we are looking for a Junior Customer Service Representative.
Our organization grows and flourishes. Via organic growth and by acquiring other companies. This results in a fast-changing and therefore challenging environment. As Junior Customer Service Representative, you mainly book and coordinate orders from Account Managers with suppliers, and assist the Customer Service Manager with import, logistics and customer feedback. The Junior Customer Service Representative reports to the Customer Service Manager.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for booking, adjusting and confirming orders, ensuring maximum satisfaction of all orders;
- Provide advice to clients for product choice, replacements, and basic product knowledge;
- Maintain and update the order system;
- Assist to check the overall status and completeness of orders, assist to checking correctness and completeness of import documents, ensure timely customs clearance to keep freshness of cuttings;
- Assist to arranging shipments and logistics, check the arrival status and control of the logistic costs;
- Coordinate customer satisfaction, handle claim and complaints.
- Bachelor degree or higher;
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, both written and spoken level;
- Good computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office;
- Motivated and hardworking, take responsibility and initiative;
- Well organized and detail-minded;
- Good interpersonal skills and good team spirit;
- Flexible and proactive attitude.
Dümmen Orange has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers its employees plenty of room for personal growth and development. We have an informal and easy accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important. We follow the CBA and all the regulations described therein.
Dümmen Orange is worldwide leading in breeding and development of flowers and plants. Our annual turnover is around 360 million euro. We count more than 7.700 employees worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to our Dümmen Orange success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. We take our social responsibilities and invest not only in the health, safety and personal development, but also in innovative and sustainable techniques.
Click on the button below to apply for this job. If you have questions about the job, you can contact us, via Jobs.CN@DummenOrange.com. If you have questions about the recruitment process, you can contact the HR department, via +86 (0)21 3250 6618.
Acquisition with reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated.