Pudong Xinqu, Shanghai, China
Dümmen Orange is an international leading breeding company focused on cut flowers, bulbs, tropical plants, pot plants, bedding plants and perennials. For our Sales department in China we are looking for a Sales Manager.
Our organization grows and flourishes. Via organic growth and by acquiring other companies. This results in a fast-changing and therefore challenging environment. As Sales Manager, you introduce and maximize sales of the Dümmen Orange portfolio, provide commercial support, perform sales activities, give technical and marketing support to customers and inform the management team. The Sales Manager reports to Commercial Manager.
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Visit clients and participate in exhibitions;
• Provide technical and commercial support to growers;
• Acquire new customers, maintain relations with existing customers;
• Define and offer proposals to customers, define key account plans (together with customers);
• Preparation and presentation sales plan for budget, preparing and actively participating in sales meetings;
• Make a preparation for and attend technical support meetings;
• Provide visit reports of every client visit according template, including pictures and report to Commercial Manager, obtaining market information through stakeholders in horticultural business;
• Administration of client information and communication after contact with client or prospect, collection of payments, placing and coordinating orders with Customer Service department;
• Acquire and expand knowledge of the varieties grown by a client and know their performances.
• Bachelor/Master degree, preferably in horticulture related or Agriculture;
• Take responsibility and initiative, well organised and detail-minded, ability to work independently;
• Fluent in English and Mandarin, both written and spoken level;
• Good interpersonal skills and good team spirit, flexible and proactive attitude;
• Willing to travel 120 days a year;
• In possession of a Car Driving license;
• Able to start and maintain relations with clients.
Dümmen Orange has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers its employees plenty of room for personal growth and development. We have an informal and easy accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important. We follow the CBA and all the regulations described therein.
Dümmen Orange is worldwide leading in breeding and development of flowers and plants. Our annual turnover is around 360 million euro. We count more than 7.700 employees worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to our Dümmen Orange success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. We take our social responsibilities and invest not only in the health, safety and personal development, but also in innovative and sustainable techniques.
Click on the button below to apply for this job. If you have questions about the job, you can contact us, via Jobs.CN@DummenOrange.com. If you have questions about the recruitment process, you can contact the HR department, via +86 (0)21 3250 6618.
Acquisition with reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated.