Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of cut flowers, bulbs, tropical plants, pot plants, bedding plants and perennials. For our Marketing department in China, we are looking for a Content Developer.
The Content Developer will be responsible for developing branding and campaign content and materials for Dümmen Orange China. You report to the Marketing Manager.
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Develop content strategy and content aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets to deliver corporate branding and campaign plans;
• Develop strategic content to stimulate demand within value chain and consumers;
• Support the creation of a strong grower and consumer brand in the Chinese market;
• Operate and manage Dümmen Orange official accounts on social media platforms, including creating and publishing engaging and contextual content;
• Review key metrics to determine the value contribution towards the business and refine activities;
• Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics;
• Contribute in corporate marketing, campaign marketing, business development, value chain initiatives and other operational marketing activities & content;
• Develop a close working relationship with Dümmen Orange marketing employees worldwide and leverage activities and knowledge to scale marketing activities;
• Work with 3rd parties to support material conceptualisation and implementation;
• Establish and maintain good relationship with media and other external institutions;
• Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board;
• Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection);
• Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention;
• Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic;
• Create and develop multimedia (audio/video/written word/graphic) content for campaigns and corporate initiatives.
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, journalism or similar;
• 3+ years’ experience in a content generation and or digital marketing;
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Office and widely recognizable graphic design and video editing tools;
• Creative skills in developing marketing content and promotional materials;
• Experience in managing Chinese digital platforms;
• Basic technical knowledge of HTML & digital publishing;
• Capability to turn a vision into reality;
• Knowledge in Search Engine Optimization and Web Traffic Metrics;
• Strong organization and prioritization skills;
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment;
• Excellent analytical, communication and presentation;
• Fast learning and eager to learn new things and industrial knowledge;
• Team player;
• Strong sense of responsibility;
• Proactive in problem solving;
• Good time management;
• Fluent in Chinese & English communication;
• Accept 20-30% travel to tradeshows, customers, trial sites and other events.
Nice to have:
• Graphic design background;
• Interest in floriculture, floristry, farming and nursery business.
Dümmen Orange has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers plenty of room for personal growth and development to its employees. We have an informal and easily accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important.
Dümmen Orange is the world’s largest breeder and propagator of flowers and plants. Its annual turnover is about 350 million euro. The company employs over 7,300 employees worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to Dümmen Orange’s success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. The company embraces its social responsibilities and invests in the health, safety and personal development of its staff.
Click on the button below to apply for this job. If you have questions about the job, you can contact Jinwen Zhou (Marketing Manager China), via J.Zhou@DummenOrange.com.