HR Manager/ Assistant Manager
Meinong District, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan 843
Dümmen Orange is an internationally leading breeding company focused on cut flowers, bulbs, tropical plants, pot plants, bedding plants and perennials. For our Finance, HR and Administration department in Taiwan, we are looking for a HR Manager/ Assistant Manager.
Our organization grows and flourishes. This results in a fast-changing and, therefore, challenging environment.
As HR Manager/ Assistant Manager, you are responsible for ensuring that the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of human resources plans and programs are realized. The scope could extend to Asia Pacific countries such as China and Japan in the future.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Developing and managing human resources plans and procedures that relate to the personnel increase.
• Efficient recruitment;
• Conducting new employee orientations;
• Implementing training programs;
• Updating organization structure;
• Organize annual company events.
-Planning, organizing and managing the activities and actions of the HR function.
• Entering data and checking payroll and payments;
• Enrolling employees' pension and insurance;
• Drafting employee contracts.
-Contributing to the development of HR and assist cross functions to develop their goals, objectives and performance review.
• Creating and revising job descriptions;
• Assisting to develop functional goals and objectives;
• Assisting to develop performance review procedure and results;
• Designing and implementing incentive scheme.
-Planning and controlling the budget plan.
• Planning FTE annual budget;
• Controlling FTE and HR related actual costs;
• Reporting FTE costs and efficiency analysis.
• Promoting company values and employee recognition;
• Improving commute among three locations.
• Minimum of three years of proven work experience in a similar job, preferably within an international company;
• Good command of the English language, both verbal and written;
• Analytical mindset, excellent interpersonal and communication skills and team player facilitating cross-functional collaboration;
• Proficient computer skills in MS Office applications;
• Drive for improvements and motivated by rapidly changing organizations.
Dümmen Orange has great global ambitions. Innovation, technology and quality are high priorities. This results in a challenging working environment in which you can develop yourself. Dümmen Orange offers plenty of room for personal growth and development to its employees. We have an informal and easily accessible working environment in which cooperation is very important.
Dümmen Orange is a worldwide leader in breeding and development of flowers and plants. Our annual turnover is around 370 million euro. We have more than 7.300 employees worldwide. In addition to a large marketing and sales network, Dümmen Orange has a diversified network of specialized production sites. The key to our Dümmen Orange success is a broad and deep product range, supported by a global supply chain. We take pride in our corporate social responsibility efforts investing in the health, safety, and personal development of our staff as well as in innovative and sustainable techniques.
Click on the button below to apply for this job. If you have questions about the job, you can contact Yu-Ju Lin (Cindy Lin), Finance Director, via Y.email@example.com.
Acquisition with reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated.